DAY 1: AGADIR – OPEN ARRIVAL.
Tour 7 days Agadir to Sahara desert via Legzira beach will start with Transfer from the Airport to the Hotel, and free time to walk on your own and enjoy the cornish.
DAY 2: AGADIR – TIZNIT – MIRLEFT – LEGZIRA.
We pick you up from the hotel or airport in Agadir and head south along the Atlantic coast. We will go to the natural reserve of Souss Massa, then visit the city of Tiznit known for its high reputation for jewelry and silverware. Continuation on the beach of Aglou by a coastal road and lunch break. Then drive through the town of Mirleft and Sidi Ifni with beautiful scenery, reach Legzira beach, and overnight in a local hotel.
DAY 3: LEGZIRA – TAFRAOUTE – TAROUDANT.
We leave the Atlantic coast towards Taroudant (small Marrakech) through Guelmim (the door of the Sahara) and the foothills of the Anti-Atlas where small oases and Berber villages are surrounded by a good mountainous landscape. Stop for a photo break at the pints rocks at the entrance of Tafraoute, which is surrounded by a circle of huge blocks of pink-white granite, then a lunch break. Then we continue with a vast landscape of mountains and argan trees to reach Taroudant. Overnight in the Riad.
DAY 4: TAROUDANT – TALIOUINE – ZAGORA.
After breakfast, we visit the medina of Taroudant with its souks and walls, then continue to Taliouine (capital of saffron) and lunch, crossing the el Glaoui Kasbah. In the afternoon, we continue to the old fort of Agdz (resting place of the old caravans), then to the wonders of the Draa Valley, the longest river in the kingdom and the largest palm grove in Morocco. Arrive at Zagora and overnight in the Hotel.
DAY 5: ZAGORA – TAZARINE – MERZOUGA DESERT.
Departure from Zagora to Erg Chebbi desert. We begin with a visit of these fortified oases and pre-Saharan ksours, then the road to reach the village of Nekoub, Tazzarine, Alnif, and Rissani, the cradle of the Alawite dynasty will visit the mausoleum of its founder Moulay Ali Cherif and his former ksar Abdel Halim to finally reach the golden dunes of Merzouga desert. Overnight in desert camp.
DAY 6: MERZOUGA DESERT – TODRA GORGES – OUARZAZATE.
After breakfast in your desert camp, we will drive to Ouarzazate via Todra Gorges. You will have a tour of these most popular places in the climbing. After our lunch, we will continue to Dades valley, enjoying its fascinating valley to reach the bottom of the gorge, then we will leave for Ouarzazate (The African Hollywood) by the road of a thousand kasbahs through the valley of roses in Kalaat M Gouna. (the capital of roses), the Kasbah of Taourirte (old Ouarzazate) and Atlas studios. Overnight in the Riad.
DAY 7: TAZNAKHT – TAROUDANT – AGADIR.
After breakfast, we will drive to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, where the Gladiator movie was filmed. After exploring the amazing old Kasbah we will drive back to Agadir city or Marrakech depends on your needs.
HIGHLIGHTS, 7 DAYS TOUR FROM AGADIR TO SAHARA DESERT AND LEGZIRA BEACH.
- Experience the Atlantic coast and the Sahara Desert in 7 days tour.
- Visit the Safran cooperative in Taliouine.
- Enjoy the panoramic view of Daraa Valley.
- Visit the oldest Koranic library.
- Ride camels in the Sahara desert in an unforgettable experience.
- Spend an exceptional overnight in desert camp.
- Adventure 4×4 tour in the Sahara Desert.
- Free walking in Todra gorges.
- Visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Pick up service from port / Airport.
- Private Transport by an A/C vehicle.
- Professional English-speaking driver.
- Free time to visit Safran cooperative.
- Overnight in desert camp dinner and breakfast are included.
- Camel ride for sunset and sunrise (one camel each).
- You can stop everywhere to take pictures.
- Fuel included.
- Accommodations in selected hotel & Riad and Kasbahs (dinners & breakfasts are included).
- Lunches and drinks.
- The flight tickets to and from your homeland.
- Entrance fees.