Ouarzazate and ait ben haddou kasbah day trip. After having breakfast at your accommodation. Our experienced English-speaking driver, will pick you up and drive through the curves of the High Atlas mountains to Ouarzazate. One of the most popular Moroccan sites for filmmakers in the world. Discover one of Morocco’s most spectacular historical legacies of wealth and power. Just on the edge of this quiet Moroccan city, you’ll find Taourirt Kasbah, a citadel set against the backdrop of the Atlas Mountains.
One of the cinematographic strengths of this place is the quality of the light, its popularity increases with the realization of Lawrence of Arabia in 1962, shot in particular on the site of Ait-Ben-Haddou, a small village near Ouarzazate having been listed as World Heritage. the Kasbah has also been filmed dozens of times and features in such great classics as Lawrence of Arabia, Gladiator, The Mummy, and The Nile Diamond.
HERE ARE WHAT YOU WILL SEE IN YOUR DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO OUARZAZATE AND AIT BEN HADDOU:
- The high Atlas mountains panoramic view.
- Real argan oil cooperative.
- Ait ben haddou kasbah.
- Taourirt Kasbah.
- Atlas cinema studio.
Note: Contact us for More informations.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4 with air conditioning and/or heating.
- Services of a qualified English-speaking driver.
- professional guide in Ait ben haddou
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Tips and personal expenses.