Meknes and Volubilis day trip from Fes will start from your accommodation in Fez at 9:00 in the direction of Volubilis to explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and spend enough time exploring the 2000-year-old ruins and getting a picture of life during the Roman Empire. Moulay Idris, founder of Fez, one of the most sacred cities of Morocco. Continue to Meknes to explore the beautiful medina and admire its magnificent doors and walls with monumental doors dating from the seventeenth century, including Berdaïne Bab, Bab Khemis. We continue to explore the royal stables; attics (HERI SOUANI), then leave it at the famous Bab Mansour El gate on the vast Hedim square. On the other side of the square, the Moroccan art museum “Dar Jamai” offers a wide variety of handicrafts.
- Explore the Roman ruins of Volubilis and learn about the history of this ancient Roman city.
- Go to one of Morocco’s holiest cities at Moulay Idriss.
- Tour the historical monument of Meknes such as lhdim square, Bab Mansour gate, The panoramic view of the old Medina, etc.
- Enjoy a wonderful drive through the surrounding countryside.
- Fes to Meknes and Volubilis trip.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4 with air conditioning and/or heating.
- Services of a qualified English-speaking driver.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Tips and personal expenses.