2 Days – Ouarzazate desert Excursion.
DAY 1 : OUARZAZATE – TINGHIR – MERZOUGA – NIGHT IN BERBER TENT:
The departure of our Ouarzazate desert excursion will be in the morning. Takes us to Merzouga Desert via Skoura Oasis, we stop to visit Amridil Kasbah. We drive towards Tinghir via Skoura Valley, Roses valley, Valley of the Dades, we will stop for lunch at Dades gorges includes a visit in the gorges.
In the afternoon, we will drive to Merzouga dunes to enjoy a beautiful sunset at the top of Erg Chebbi, before going on a camel ride experience to watch the romantic desert sunset, and then we will continue by our camels to the camp. Dinner and overnight.
DAY 2 : MERZOUGA – RISSANI – TAZARINE – AGDEZ – OUARZAZATE:
We will wake up earlier in the dunes to see the amazing sunrise, then return for breakfast at the camp. After we get ready we will drive via Draa Valley through Tazarine, Nkob. Where we stop for lunch.
In the afternoon, we drive along the Draa valley and the ancient road of caravans surrounded by palm trees and full of ancient Kasbahs such as the most well-known one of Tamnougalte. We reach Ouarzazate at the end of the day, by crossing the Anti Atlas mountains. The end of our 2-day desert excursion.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off.
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4 with air conditioning and/or heating.
- Services of a qualified English-speaking driver.
- One night in a Traditional Berber Tents.
- Camel ride back and forth in the dunes.
- Breakfast and dinner daily.
- Lunches and drinks.
- Entrances to the monuments.
- Tips and personal expenses.