Day 1: MARRAKECH – ATLAS MOUNTAINS – DRAA VALLEY – DESERT CAMP:
2 days Zagora desert excursion from Marrakech. We will pick up you from your Hotel in Marrakech, and drive to the High Atlas mountains which named Tizi n’Tichka pass, we will have time to stop, and enjoy impressive landscapes and Berber Villages, and we will get the chance to visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah which classified by UNESCO as a world heritage in 1987.
After lunch, we will continue our way to the south, and cross one part of the small Atlas Mountains to Agdez village. Where we will have a stop in the famous panoramic view of Daraa Valley. The arrival time to the Zagora desert will be around 16.00 PM. After the camel man wears you the Berber scarf he will take you to experience the Nomadic life. Overnight in the camp. 2 days Zagora desert excursion.
Day 2: ZAGORA DESERT – OUARZAZATE – AIT BEN HADDOU – MARRAKECH:
On the second day, we will wake up early morning to watch the sunrise in this small beautiful desert, then after breakfast and shower, we go back by camels and then driving back to Marrakech, we can stop anytime we need a break. We arrive in the afternoon at Marrakech. The end of 2 days Zagora desert excursion.
- 2 days / 1 night trip from Marrakech to Zagora desert
- Transportation in comfortable 4×4 with air conditioning and / heating
- Roundtrip transfer from your accommodation in Marrakech
- English-speaking Driver
- Half board: 1 breakfast and 1 dinner, 1 night in desert camp ( Luxury or Standard )
- Camel ride
- Lunches and drinks
- Entrances to the monuments
- Tips and personal expenses